To declare BBA status the following requirements must be met:
- Completion of 45 semester hours; a “C” or better in ACCT 2102 (and its prerequisites); and a GSU GPA of 2.5 or higher.
- No upper division coursework (3000 level courses and higher) allowed until BBA status is achieved.
All BBA students, in addition to their major course requirements, must complete the following courses:
- ACCT 2101 – Financial Accounting
- ACCT 2102 – Managerial Accounting
- ECON 2106 – Business Economics
- BUSA 1105 – Introduction to Business
- CISM 2530 – Advanced Business Applications
- LSTD 2106 – Legal Environment of Business
A list of the BBA degrees offered are listed in the menu to the left.