Admissions: Decisions & Deadlines
Georgia Southern makes MBA admission decisions on a rolling basis. That is, an admission decision is made when a candidate’s application packet is complete. As a result, the advantages to applying early include:
- first choice of classes to be taken. There are a limited number of seats per semester for new students. When those seats are filled, a wait list is started.
- if there are any problems with your application, you and we have time to address them.
- an earlier decision gives you time to get your life and finances in order before starting classes.
- only admitted students are considered for scholarships and graduate assistantships.
- start earlier on completing any prerequisites or conditions of admission.
Deadlines: all materials* must be in and available.
Fall Semester: July 31
Spring Semester: December 10
Summer Semester: May 1
Georgia Southern MBA online :
Fall Semester: August 1
Spring Semester: December 1
Fall Semester: June 1
Spring Semester: October 1
Summer Semester: March 1
Email us at:
Call the MBA Office at:
* – unofficial GMAT scores and/or unofficial transcripts may suffice for a decision but not for starting classes.