- Ph.D. (Management Science), University of Cincinnati, 2007
- BS (International Business), Shanghai University, 1999
Areas of Specialization
- Conjoint Product Design and Selection
- Large Scale Discrete Optimization (Linear and Integer)
- Robust Optimization Application
Xinfang Wang is an assistant professor of quantitative analysis in the Department of Logistics and Supply Chain Management at Georgia Southern University. She holds a BS in international business from Shanghai University (1999) and a Ph.D. in management science from the University of Cincinnati (2007). Wang was a visiting assistant professor of operations management at SUNY-Binghamton from 2007–2008. She has taught quantitative analysis and operations management at both undergraduate and graduate levels. Wang has published in journals such as Management Science, International Journal of Operational Research, and OMEGA–International Journal of Management Science. Her main research interests are in the areas of discrete optimization modeling and conjoint product design.
Last updated: 10/9/2017