Chung-Yean (Charles) Chiang
- Ph. D. (Operations Management), University at Buffalo, The State University of New York, 2011
- MBA (Finance & Supply Chain Management), Rutgers University, 2004
- BBA (International Management), National Chi-Nan University, 2001
Areas of Specialization
- Supply Chain Inventory Management
- Strategic Sourcing
- IT Effectiveness & Paradox
Chung-Yean Chiang, Ph.D., is an assistant professor of operations management at Georgia Southern University. His research interests include the supply chain inventory management/the bullwhip effect, the sourcing-agility development, and the measurement of IT effectiveness. He has published in International Journal of Operations & Production Management and International Journal of Production Economics.
Chiang has worked as a consultant in Taiwan and as a business faculty in South Korea. He has taught project management and supply chain management in Korea, and operations management and applied statistics at Georgia Southern University. Chiang holds SCOR-S certification. He is a member of Decision Science Institute (DSI) and Production and Operations Management Society (POMs).
Last updated: 10/9/2017